[OPLINLIST] Resume Review: Workshop at Northern Kentucky University

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Wed Apr 25 18:39:44 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

  Resume Review: Brush Up Your Image!
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1078>

This event is aimed at students and any professional thinking about a
job change. Does your resume accurately describe you? Will it land you
that next job?

Join your fellow professionals for a chance to review your resume with
experts. Seasoned professional SLA members will be available to review
your resume. Please bring several copies of your resume and be ready to
receive some great ideas.

We will begin the session with an open discussion on the current state
of the job market in the Cincinnati area. Light refreshments will be served.

Can't make it to the live session? The resume review is available
virtually. Send your resume to anne at swonlibraries.org
<mailto:anne at swonlibraries.org> with the subject line "Resume Review"
and information on how to contact you. Please send your resume by April
30th in order to be considered. SLA experts will provide an electronic
review for you.

/Co-Sponsored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the Special Libraries
Association/

Location: Northern Kentucky University <http://www.nku.edu/directions.php>

      Date

Tuesday, May 1st, 2007

      Time

4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

      Location

Northern Kentucky University
Steely Library, Room 102

      Meal

Light refreshments will be served

      Audience

Any librarian or library staff member interested in revving up your resume!

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries, NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

$10

      Friend of SWON Libraries or Member of SLA

$10

      Student

$5

      Reviewer

Free

The deadline to register is Friday, April 27th, 2007