[OPLINLIST] More Free Books

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Mon Aug 13 10:27:16 EDT 2007

Hi again,

The Minerva Public Library has even more free books for the taking.  We are
offering the following items free of charge . we just ask that you pay for
postage if you are not on US Cargo.

Pseudonyms and Personal Nicknames : Volume 1 - A-J, Volume II - K-Z,
Supplement Volume I - A-J and Supplement Volume II - K-Z

Wonderful World of Ohio : Bound volumes for June-December 1965 through to
1970.

Ohio History : Bound volumes from 1964-1979 - loose volumes from 1980 to
Winter 2006.

Ohio Historical Quarterly : Bound volumes 1955 - 1961.

The Surnames of Ireland by MacLysaght

Guide to Naturalization Records of the United States by Schaefer

An Index to the Will Books and Intestate Records of Lancaster County,
Pennsylvania 1792-1850.

A Survey of American Church Records : IV Edition.

DAR Library Catalog : Volume 1

Thanks,

Bill Martino

Director