[OPLINLIST] another boxcar willie lyric question

Kristen Ruzicka ruzickkr at oplin.org
Fri Aug 17 09:35:09 EDT 2007

Apparently because I answered the initial box car Willie lyric question
(with the help of some very knowledgeable hobo listeners on OPLINLIST)
my patron thinks that I am a font of BoxCar Willie information.

My patron is asking for a song that has lyrics with "I lost all my money
in a poker game"-he says it's Box Car Blues by Boxcar Willie.  However,
we can't get these 3 variables to jive-BoxCar blues by boxcar willie has
some lyric about biscuits or something, but no mention of poker.

any more recommendations?