[OPLINLIST] Hispanic Heritage Month

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Mon Aug 20 08:35:11 EDT 2007

The Commission on Hispanic/Latino Affairs would like to highlight,
support, showcase, and promote across Ohio the celebrations that our
communities will be hosting during the Hispanic Heritage Month. To this
end, we are asking if you would be so kind to share with us information
regarding any event you have planned for this month. Please email me at:
Lilleana.Cavanaugh at ohio.gov <mailto:Lilleana.Cavanaugh at ohio.gov>  or
<mailto:Lilleana.Cavanaugh at ochla.state.oh.us>
Lilleana.Cavanaugh at ochla.state.oh.us
<mailto:Lilleana.Cavanaugh at ochla.state.oh.us>

We would like to know:

1. Dates of the Event(s)

2. Location

3. Type of Event

4. Organizer/ Hosting Community Organization

5. Key contact(s)

The deadline for submissions is Thursday, August 23rd.  We will prepare
a statewide calendar of events and share that information with everyone.
It will be our pleasure to also communicate this information with public
and non public sectors, so they may also come out and celebrate with us.

Lilleana Calderon Cavanaugh, MBA
Community Liaison
Ohio Latino Affairs.  Advise.  Connect.  Build.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commission on Hispanic/Latino Affairs - State of Ohio
Riffe Center - 18th Floor
77 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
614-466-8333