[OPLINLIST] Book Discussion kits available for loan

Tess Graves graveste at oplin.org
Fri Aug 24 14:02:36 EDT 2007

Hello!

We have the following book discussion kits available for loan.  I have
listed the titles along with how many copies we have available.  They
circulate for 6 weeks at a time.  You can reserve your titles now. We are on
US Cargo which makes lending very easy.   Please contact me for more
information.

Tess Graves

graveste at oplin.org

Flesh Public Library

124 West Greene Street

Piqua, Ohio 45356

937.773.6753

Book Discussion Kits available thru the Flesh Public Library

The kitchen boy by Robert Alexander (15) available Nov. 2007

Chilly scenes of winter by Ann Beattie (10)

The red badge of courage by Stephan Crane (10)

The summer guest by Justin Cronin (19)

The year of magical thinking by Joan Didion (15) Available Dec. 2007

Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (8)

Red water by Judith Freeman (15)

The syringa tree by Pamela Gien (10)

The white bone by Barbara Gowdy (15)

White ghost girls by Alice Greenaway (10)

Snow falling on cedars by David Guterson (6)

The Staggerford flood by Jon Hassler (10)

The fall of the sparrow by Robert Hellenga (10)

Blue diary by Alice Hoffman (15)

An unquiet mind by Kay Redfield Jamison (15)

Prodigal summer by Barbara Kingsolver (18)

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (8)

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (18)

Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah (9)

The road by Cormac McCarthy (10)

The last noel by Michael Malone (14) available Jan. 2007

The good, good pig by Sy Montgomery (15)

The falls by Joyce Carol Oates (10)

Mercy by Jodi Picoult (15)

The Measure of a man by Sidney Poitier (8)

Dead Man Walking by Sister Helen Prejean (6)

Black and blue by Anna Quindlen (9)

The winter of our discontent by John Steinbeck (10)

Low Bridge by Nioma Stephan (20)

Grand Central Winter by Lee Stringer (10)

These is my words by Nancy Turner (12)

The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls (15)

Summer by Edith Wharton (20)