[OPLINLIST] TechConnections 2.0.0.8 Call for Proposals Due December 31.

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Fri Dec 21 10:20:54 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*
The Regional Library Systems of Ohio are currently accepting proposals
for TechConnections 2.0.0.8. The event will take place on April 28, 2008
at the State Library of Ohio.

We invite you to submit session proposals for the conference.  The call
for proposals will close Monday, December 31, 2007.  A list of last
year's sessions can be found at
http://www.TechConnectionsOhio.info/?page_id=3
<http://www.techconnectionsohio.info/?page_id=3>

Proposals may be emailed to Allison Rolfes, SWON Libraries' Continuing
Education Coordinator, at allison at swonlibraries.org.

For more conference updates, visit http://www.TechConnectionsOhio.info.
Registration will open in January.