[OPLINLIST] New e-Classroom Workshops from SWON Libraries: Blue Ash, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Mon Feb 5 11:11:09 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  *2007 e-Classroom Workshops at SWON Libraries*

SWON Libraries <http://www.swonlibraries.org/> and the Cincinnati
Chapter of the Special Libraries Association
<http://units.sla.org/chapter/ccin/index.asp> have once again partnered
to bring a several excellent "Webinars" to our area!  These workshops
range in topic from RSS Feeds and Advanced Web Searching to Knowledge
Management and Taxonomy.  There truly is something for everyone in 2007!

Thanks to the generous sponsorship of SWON Libraries and SLA, these
workshops are being offered at a very low cost and offer our members the
opportunity to discuss these issues with colleagues both nationally and
locally.  Click on the titles listed below for more information and
registration.  Please pass this information on to your staff and we look
forward to seeing your library at these upcoming events!
*
RSS Feeds: The Future of Information Delivery, Part 1 - A Simultaneous
e-Classroom Experience <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1029>*
Wednesday, March 7th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*
RSS Feeds: The Future of Information Delivery, Part 2 - A Simultaneous
e-Classroom Experience <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1030>*
Wednesday, March 21st, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*
Building a Content Management Strategy: Part 1, The Business Side of the
Equation - A Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1031>*
Wednesday, April 11th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. *

Building a Content Management Strategy: Part 2, Tools and Specifications
- A Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1032>*
Thursday, April 26th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*
Twelve Tips for the One-Person Library: A Simultaneous e-Classroom
Experience <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1033>*
Wednesday, May 9th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

*What's on the Horizon: A Look at Where Our Profession Is Heading - A
Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience *
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1034>
Wednesday, May 23rd, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*
Financial Management of Information Projects - A Simultaneous
e-Classroom Experience <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1036>*
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

*Surveying as a Planning Tool, Part 1 - A Simultaneous e-Classroom
Experience * <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1037>
Wednesday, September 12th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1038>
*Surveying as a Planning Tool, Part 2 - A Simultaneous e-Classroom
Experience *
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

*Web Searching: Advanced Techniques for Google and Beyond - A
Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience *
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1039>
Tuesday, October 9th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1040>
*Project Profile: The Hub of Clear Project Communication - A
Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience** *
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

** <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1041>*Managing
Digitization Projects: Lessons Learned - Best Practices Developed, Part
1 - A Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience*
Wednesday, November 7th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

*Managing Digitization Projects: Lessons Learned - Best Practices
Developed, Part 2 - A Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1042>*
Wednesday, November 14th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*
90 Minutes to a Great Taxonomy, Part 1 -- Taxonomy Basics - A
Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience *
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1043>
Wednesday, December 5th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*
90 Minutes to a Great Taxonomy, Part 2 -- Taxonomy Advanced - A
Simultaneous e-Classroom Experience
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1044>*
Wednesday, December 12th, 2007
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.