[OPLINLIST] Fw: Light bulbs

Patricia Grover groverpa at oplin.org
Fri Feb 9 12:59:21 EST 2007

We have 46  T8  4ft fluorescent light bulbs we would like to offer to a good home. We use bright and cool white in our library spaces and these came with construction from 2005. Used only slightly.
Obviously we cannot use US cargo to transport so you must travel to Delta to pick up. We are exit 39 on turnpike or approx 18 miles from 475 at Rt 2 Airport exit.
We also have hundreds of metal file boxes in 3 different sizes formerly used for periodicals. Anybody interested in some? Again, must pick up.

Patricia Grover
Director
Delta Public Library
402 Main Street