[OPLINLIST] Adult New Readers collections survey

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Feb 14 12:58:01 EST 2007

Hello OPLINLIST Members:

As part of a collaboration between the State Library of Ohio and the
Kent State Ohio Literacy Resource Center, we wanted to ask you a few
questions about adult new readers collections in your library. We would
appreciate it if you could answer the following:

Do you have a special section or collection of materials for adult new
readers?

If so, what types of materials are available?

If not, would you consider adding one to your library, if there was no
additional cost?

If you would like more information about the Ohio Literacy Resource
Center see the following link: http://literacy.kent.edu/

Also, please send your replies to this survey to Dianna Baycich,
Literacy Consultant, Ohio Literacy Resource Center, at
dbaycich at literacy.kent.edu

For questions on this call Dianna at 330.672.7841. You may also contact
me at the number below.

Thanks in advance for your help with this informal survey.

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf
Library Consultant
State Library of Ohio
Library Development
274 East First Avenue,Suite 100
Columbus, Ohio 43201
Phone: 614-644-6910
Fax:     614-728-2788
http://winslo.state.oh.us
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all"