[OPLINLIST] SURVEY -- Video Gaming in Libraries, esp in YA Areas

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Tue Feb 27 11:27:05 EST 2007

Hi --

Another survey, because I know the folks on this list are very
forthcoming and helpful!

It's not very scientific, but I promise to compile the results and share
them with the list!

If you have YA staff who do not subscribe to OPLIN-L, please forward to
them.

--

Have you ever used video games as programming/activities for YAs?
If so, for how long?  How is this working?

Anything else from your experience you would like to share with this
group?

Please reply directly to me.

--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library