[OPLINLIST] Caldecott Broadcast Party - Erlanger, KY

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Wed Jan 3 15:44:55 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  Caldecott Broadcast Party <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=740>

Join area librarians for a celebration of the Caldecott Award
<http://www.ala.org/ala/alsc/awardsscholarships/literaryawds/caldecottmedal/caldecottmedal.htm>!
The broadcast of the Caldecott announcement will begin at 10:45 a.m.,
with sharing and discussion to follow. Who do you think should win? Why?
Bring your favorite stories and ideas to share!

Location: Erlanger Branch Library
<http://www.kentonlibrary.org/aboutus/locations/erl.cfm>

      Date

Monday, January 22nd, 2007

      Time

10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

      Location

Erlanger Branch Library
Kenton County Public Library
401 Kenton Lands Road
Erlanger, KY 41018

      Meal

Light snacks will be served

      Audience

We welcome anyone interested in the Caldecott Award and Children's
Literature

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Friday, January 19th, 2007