[OPLINLIST] My Account Information from SEO

Chris Tucker tuckerch at oplin.org
Mon Jan 8 16:50:54 EST 2007

To all libraries that use SEO for interlibrary loan:

The "My Account" tab on the SEO online catalog is not working.  However, you can obtain the same information about your account by calling the SEO Library Center at 877-552-4262 and asking for the interlibrary loan department.

Two software engineers at SirsiDynix are currently working on the problem and we hope to have a resolution soon.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Christine L. Tucker, Head of SEO Library Center

State Library of Ohio

SEO Library Center

40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, OH 43724

Phone:740-783-5705, 877-552-4262

http://winslo.state.oh.us

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."