[OPLINLIST] SEO Account Information Available

Chris Tucker tuckerch at oplin.org
Tue Jan 9 12:34:14 EST 2007

To all libraries that use SEO for interlibrary loan:

The "My Account" tab on the Horizon Information Portal (SEO online catalog) has been fixed and is now operational.  Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this problem.

Christine L. Tucker, Head of SEO Library Center

State Library of Ohio

SEO Library Center

40780 Marietta Road, Caldwell, OH 43724

Phone:740-783-5705, 877-552-4262

http://winslo.state.oh.us

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."