[OPLINLIST] Teamwork for Dreamwork! Workshop in Williamsburg, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Wed Jan 10 08:33:26 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  Teamwork for Dreamwork! <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1015>

Tired of poor teamwork that lowers efficiency and morale? In this
power-packed program we will get to the heart of developing effective
teams that will "jumpstart" your library's attitude and productivity.

We will discuss phases of team development, relationship dynamics,
team-consensus tasks, and much, much more. This is a fun and interactive
program that utilizes games, exercises, and more. Don't miss it!

Location: Williamsburg Branch Library
<http://www.clermont.lib.oh.us/brlocation/locationwm.html>

      Date

Thursday, January 18th, 2007

      Time

10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

      Location

Williamsburg Branch Library
(Just 10 minutes from Eastgate!)
Clermont County Public Library
594 Main Street
Williamsburg, OH 45176

      Speaker(s)

*Bill Young* is a veteran speaker, trainer and consultant to libraries
throughout Ohio and West Virginia. He is frequently featured at Training
at OLC, the Ohio Library Council's annual and semi-annual conventions,
and teaches Organizational Behavior at the University of Phoenix and
Indiana Wesleyan University. Please visit Bill's website
<http://www.empowermentessentials.com> for more information.

      Meal

Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

$45

      Friend of SWON Libraries

$45

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

$45

      Other

$90

The deadline to register is Monday, January 15th, 2007