[OPLINLIST] Education Librarians Interest Group Meeting - Cincinnati, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue Jan 16 08:26:15 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  Education Librarians Interest Group Meeting
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1009>

Join area Education Librarians for a discussion of what's new in your
library and the field at large! Our discussion will focus on the
organization of the library and how this is changing. Bring your ideas
and join the conversation!

Location: Xavier University Library <http://www.xu.edu/library/>

      Date

Friday, January 26th, 2007

      Time

10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon

      Location

Xavier University Library

      Audience

Interest Group Meetings are free and open to all interested parties

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Thursday, January 25th, 2007