[OPLINLIST] National Library Week: Idea Sharing Session - Blue Ash, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Wed Jan 17 08:59:16 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  National Library Week: Idea Sharing
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=774>

National Library Week is a time to celebrate the contributions of our
nation's libraries, librarians and library workers and to promote
library use and support. National Library Week will be April 15th
through April 21st this year, and we want to know how your library will
mark the occasion! Share your ideas for signs, displays, bookmarks, and
publications in this informal discussion session.

ALA: National Library Week
<http://www.ala.org/ala/pio/natlibraryweek/nlw.htm>

      Date

Thursday, February 1st, 2007

      Time

1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

      Location

SWON Libraries Office <http://www.swonlibraries.org/directions>

      Meal

Light snacks will be provided

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Wednesday, January 31st, 2007