[OPLINLIST] Feng Shui in the Library - Workshop in Erlanger, Kentucky

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Fri Jan 19 18:33:10 EST 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  Feng Shui in the Library <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=873>

What are your one, five, and ten-year goals? Can feng shui help? Some
buildings are more conducive for financial support than others. How can
that improve consistently? Timing is an important factor. A neighborhood
that once was thriving, might now be struggling. How does this affect
membership and learning? Humans can be preoccupied with particular
influences during certain times. What's in store for libraries in the
next 20 years?

Join us for lunch followed by a presentation on Feng Shui. Learn how to
maximize the external and internal flow of a library by utilizing the
East/West theory, yin/yang, and much more. Attend this workshop and
learn how libraries can be an extension of a new, harmonious learning
environment.

Location and Directions: Erlanger Branch Library
<http://www.kentonlibrary.org/aboutus/locations/erl.cfm>

      Date

Wednesday, February 7th, 2007

      Time

12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location

Erlanger Branch Library, Kenton County Public Library
401 Kenton Lands Road
Erlanger, KY 41018

      Speaker(s)

Diana Garber is an international consultant, speaker and author on the
topic of Feng Shui. She has worked with Feng Shui for over 20 years and
is a seasoned program manager. Diana regularly appears on TV, radio, and
in print.

Feng Shui is energy management. Whether it's a cell in our body, a
person, or building...a healthy environment supports its hosts; an
unhealthy environment doesn't. It is said that we consciously manage our
environment or it unconsciously manages us. Diana uses nine sciences to
evaluate influences such as electromagnetic currents, geopathic stress,
and other factors internal and external to one's living or work space.

      Meal

Lunch will be provided

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

$35

      Friend of SWON Libraries

$35

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

$35

      Other

$70

The deadline to register is Sunday, February 4th, 2007