[OPLINLIST] DVD -- FullScreen, Widesreen, or Both?

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Mon Jan 22 17:05:30 EST 2007

Just want to ask the library community what they are ordering for their
collection, and if this is what their patrons want/need.

It appears there are some differences of opinion here.

If you have any additional commentary, or reasoning for your decision,
or other issues that have come up, please share.

Reply directly with me and I will share the compiled results with the
list.

Thanks,

--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library