[OPLINLIST] FW:

Dave Mezack mezackda at oplin.org
Wed Jan 24 08:24:02 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Mezack [mailto:mezackda at oplin.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:09 PM
To: OPLINLIST (OPLIN's General Discussion List)

I am the Safety Coordinator for the Clermont County Public Library, and
we are researching repetitive motion problems when using CD and DVD case
openers. We are also researching repetitive motion problems which may
occur when opening the cases themselves.

If you are willing to share your experiences, comments and suggestions
when using these types of devices and cases please respond to me
directly. I will compile all information submitted, and share the
results with all interested parties

Thanks in advance,

David Mezack
Operations/Safety Coordinator