[OPLINLIST] Libraries are essential to a community's economicdevelopment and prosperity...an "article of faith'?

Jeff Regensburger jregensburger at worthingtonlibraries.org
Fri Jan 26 14:47:12 EST 2007

Jimmie,

I'm not sure if this is the study you're referring to, but it's recent
and it touches on the topic you've described.

My community relations person sent me the link last week. It looks like
the kind of thing that will be required reading for library advocates.

http://www.urbanlibraries.org/jan1006makingcitiesstronger.html

Jeff Regensburger
Lead Librarian
Northwest Library