[OPLINLIST] Retired Librarians Interest Group Meeting: Blue Ash, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue Jun 5 15:13:57 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please make a special effort to contact retired librarians in your
area.  Thank you.
*

  Retired Librarians Interest Group Meeting
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1143>

      Date

Friday, June 29th, 2007

      Time

11:00 a.m.

      Location

SWON Libraries Office

      Description

Ron Frommeyer, a retired librarian from the University of Cincinnati,
has always been an active member of the library community in Southwest
Ohio. Ron saw the need for some sort of a group for retired librarians
in our area, and decided to begin the Retired Librarians Interest Group!
Join us for our first meeting at the SWON Libraries Office and help us
determine what we can do to support retired librarians in our area.

Please join us for lunch at the SWON Libraries Anniversary Picnic
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1136> after the meeting.

      Meal

Light snacks will be served, with lunch to follow at the SWON Libraries
Anniversary Picnic

      Audience

All retired librarians and library staff are welcome to join us for this
informal meeting

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Thursday, June 28th, 2007