[OPLINLIST] News

Susan Hill shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org
Mon Jun 11 05:06:54 EDT 2007

Hello all,

My fiancé (Fred Pieper) and I are flying to Las Vegas today (June 11th.) We will be getting married this afternoon at 4:00. We decided two weeks ago to cancel all wedding plans for October and do it this way.  I'm very excited. Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels. Hope to see many of you in Washington. Isn't life fun!?

Susan

P.S. We will be periodically updating our website: www.fredandsusan.com.

Susan N Hill

Director, Paulding County Carnegie Library

Editor, Rural Library Services Newsletter

Councilor-at-Large, American Library Association (2007-2010)

205 S. Main St.  Paulding, OH 45879

www.pauldingcountylibrary.org  shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org

419-399-2032 (voice)  419-399-2114 (fax)