[OPLINLIST] NEO-RLS Strategic Plan Survey

Bonnie Tyler tylerbo at neo-rls.org
Mon Jun 25 10:54:41 EDT 2007

To Library Staff in the following counties served by Northeast Ohio
Regional Library System: Ashland, Ashtabula, Carroll, Columbiana,
Coshocton, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Harrison, Holmes, Knox, Lake, Lorain,
Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Sandusky, Stark, Summit, Trumbull,
Tuscarawas, and Wayne,

NEO-RLS is engaged in a comprehensive Strategic Planning Process, and
would appreciate your input, whether your library is a geographic member
or a dues-paying member.  The responses we collect during this summer's
"listening campaign" will be used to help determine how NEO may be an
even more valuable service to the libraries in our region.

Please visit our homepage, www.neo-rls.org <http://www.neo-rls.org/> ,
where you will find links to a survey for Administration/Directors and a
survey for Staff.  These online surveys are completely anonymous and
will be used for Strategic Planning purposes only.

Please contact me if you have any questions, or you may contact our
Strategic Planning Consultant Katie Fry from Round River Consulting
(330.836.9507 or kfry at roundriverconsulting.com).

Please excuse cross-postings and feel free to forward this message.

Kristen Pool

Acting Director

KnowItNow AfterDark Project Coordinator

NEO-RLS