[OPLINLIST] 12th Annual Picture Book Read In: Workshop in Cincinnati, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue Jun 26 15:57:26 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

  12th Annual Picture Book Read-In
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1138>

      Date

Friday, August 3rd, 2007

      Time

Friday, Aug. 3rd: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., and Saturday, Aug. 4th: 9:30
a.m. to 12:00 noon

      Location

Seton High School
3901 Glenway Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45205

      Description

*The Picture Book Read-In has been a Cincinnati tradition for twelve
years!*

Spend a day immersed in Picture Books, see what other libraries in the
area include in their collections, and share ideas for programs and more!

Where else can you go to spend the day reading your favorite Picture
Books, enjoy sharing ideas and experiences with your colleagues, and
learn a thing or two throughout the day? Join us for this unique
workshop experience. We look forward to seeing you at the 12th Annual
Picture Book Read-In!

      Meal

Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided

      Audience

This workshop is open to all library professionals, staff, and teachers
who love Picture Books!

      Both Friday and Saturday

$25 (Includes continental breakfast and lunch on Friday and continental
breakfast on Saturday)

      Friday Only

$20 (Includes continental breakfast and lunch)

      Saturday Only

$10 (Includes continental breakfast)

The deadline to register is Wednesday, August 1st, 2007