[OPLINLIST] Two (2) Canon PC Printer70 Reader/Printers...

Wendy Greenwood wgreen at ghpl.org
Thu Oct 18 20:13:42 EDT 2007

Grandview Heights Public Library has two (2) Canon PC Printer 70 Reader
Printers available--accepting BEST OFFER(S).

*Each machine weighs ~150 lbs.
*Dimensions:  32"x19"x24"
*Each machine reads microfiche (comes with a microfiche/aperture card
carrier)
*One unit comes with one A06 41x lens and one A03 23.5x lens
*The other unit comes with one A03 23.5x lens
*Uses 8 1/2" x 11" standard 20 lb. bond paper
*Both are used and in good working condition
*Sold as is
*Pick up only

Please do not reply to the OPLINlist.  Feel free to call or e-mail me OR
visit our library to inspect/test the machines.

--
Wendy S. Greenwood
Reference Department Manager
wgreen at ghpl.org