[OPLINLIST] My Sisyphusian Task Is At An End

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Wed Sep 12 12:23:07 EDT 2007

Tragically my quest for library cards has come to end . in the end I
received cards from 216 libraries . so thanks for those that sent me one.  I
was told that I should explain that I am resigning from the Minerva Public
Library to take over as Director of NEO-RLS (in reference to the earlier job
posting).  I was at Minerva for over five years and truly enjoyed my time as
Director.

Bill Martino

Ps I know that Sisyphusian isn't a word . but I think it should be