[OPLINLIST] Free books

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Thu Sep 20 11:30:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

If anyone is interested we have several editions of Twentieth Century Views
: A Collection of Critical Essays to give away.  The books in this series
provide critical essays (d'uh) on famous authors and their works.  The
following authors are available:

Byron -- D.H. Lawrence -- Dylan Thomas (died at my favorite NYC bar by the
way) - Coleridge - Blake - Aeschylus -- T.S. Eliot - Swift -- Samuel Beckett
--

Dryden - Virgil - Cervantes - Sophocles - Euripides - Tolstoy - Chekhov -
Dostoevsky - Dante - Proust -- George Eliot - Conrad - Homer - Camus --

Stendhal -- The Brontes - Voltaire - Sartre - Flaubert -- Virginia Woolf -
Goethe - Kafka - Moliere - Malraux - Ibsen - Thackeray -- Restoration
Dramatists --

G.B. Shaw -- Oscar Wilde -- Thomas Mann

First come first served . US Cargo people get them free  .. if we have to
ship you have to pay for postage.

Take care,

Bill Martino

Minerva Public Library