[OPLINLIST] Children's book stumper- real long shot

Ann M. Riegle-Coursey coursean at oplin.org
Fri Apr 11 11:04:53 EDT 2008

We have a patron who recalls reading a children's book about 50 years ago.
In the book a family takes a car trip to Guatemala.  This is about all he
can remember.  I've searched all the usual places and can't find anything.
Do you have any thoughts to share?  He remembers reading the book in school
so it's possible it is a story in a text or anthology rather than an actual
book.  I know I've not given you much to go on, but this is an amazing
network of librarians.  Maybe someone has an idea to share.

Please contact me directly at coursean at oplin.org.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann M. Riegle-Coursey, MLIS
Director
New Madison Public Library
142 South Main Street,  PO Box 32
New Madison, Ohio 45346
(937) 996-1741 (phone)
(937) 996-1473 (fax)
2008 MVL President
2008 Chair of OLC Small Libraries Division