[OPLINLIST] SRP Ideas

Pam Hankinson phankinson at alexandria.lib.oh.us
Tue Apr 15 14:40:09 EDT 2008

Hello Children's Librarians,

I would suggest reading the May/June 2008 copy of Library Sparks magazine before you finalize your SRP ideas.

In the magazine, there is a good article titled, "Bee Sure to Read This Summer," by Patti Sinclair. The article offers fun suggestions that will go great with the bug theme. Also, take the time to visit www.librarysparks.com for extra web information also. There are some printable bookmarks with buggy book suggestions on them, and some patterns to go along with a possible bulletin board or wall display.

If your library does not subscribe to Library Sparks, you might want to try to add it to your collection. I often find helpful ideas in it.

Have fun and I hope you find some helpful information.

Pam Hankinson
Children's Coordinator
Alexandria Public Library
Alexandria, OH