[OPLINLIST] Disc cleaning/resurfacing machines

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Thu Apr 17 11:17:45 EDT 2008

I know this questions pops up periodically, and I am guilty of looking at
the subject line and simply deleting the posting.  But, now I am in need of
information on Disc resurfacing machines since ours just suddenly died.

We had been using an Azuridisc machine and had been very happy with it.  We
had it for 5 years and used it for 4 to 6 hour per week.  We are a small
library - 8000 plus or minus patrons.

Please share what you are using, why you like (or dislike) it and the track
record for the machine - how long you've had it, repairs, how much you use
it, cost of supplies.  Please send directly to me or give me a call.

Thanks!

Linda Swartzel, Director

Mary L. Cook Public Library

381 Old Stage Road