[OPLINLIST] STATE TAX FORM QUESTION

Kristen ruzickkr at oplin.org
Thu Jan 17 10:02:09 EST 2008

hello all

Here in Piqua  the Reference coordinator is responsible for ordering all
tax forms.  I took the job in July.  I received the Federal order forms
in Aug/Sept. and got everything squared away and ordered from the IRS
for this year..  I never got the order form for the State.  (and
stupidly, did not pursue/follow up)

Well, here we are January, and I have no State Tax Forms.  I called the
State Dept of Taxation, and also e-mailed them, and have yet to even get
a reply.
Can anyone tell me when state tax forms are ordered, and whether or not
you have a contact-a LIVE PERSON-that I can call and plead with?

Right now we're printing off the State Dept of Taxation website, but
those 44 page instruction booklets are going to take a toll on our printer.

thank you!!!
Kristen Ruzicka
Information and Reference Coordinator
Flesh Public Library