[OPLINLIST] Carpeting project

Alan Hall alanh at oplin.org
Thu Jan 17 10:41:39 EST 2008

We did carpet replacement last year, and are currently finishing another
installation with the same carpet squares because we liked them so much.

We use carpet squares exclusively now, easy to install in existing spaces
and seem to have better backing than roll carpet.

Mannington Commercial, Business Casual-Modular
100% Invista, BCF Nylon
18" x 18" squares

We selected a basic color with specks of about 10 different shades to match
anything.  It looks great, lots of positive comments from the public and
staff.

Alan Hall
Public Library of Steubenville and Jefferson County