[OPLINLIST] Those pesky tax forms...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 17:37:49 EST 2008

In answer to the question about W-2 forms and such in the library....

  I was through a Sam's Club today on my way home from a workshop.

  Sam's Club had a display of 1099 forms and W-2 forms, prepackaged, along with their TaxCut tax preparation CDs.  The company that manufactured them was Adams.  They retailed for $19.88.

  Now, this may not be the free forms that the patron was seeking, but it seems there is a source for the W-2s.

  I am thinking that if Sam's carries them, perhaps local Wal-Marts might as well.

  Just another possible suggestion and solution.

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library