[OPLINLIST] Endowment and/or Foundation fund raising activity

Carol Pelz cpelz at ghpl.org
Wed Jan 23 12:26:32 EST 2008

The Grandview Heights Public Library Endowment Board is considering what
their fund raising options might be and requested that I ask the Library
community what you have been doing to increase revenue flow to your
Foundation/Endowment.  Please send links to pertinent online information
on activities and any pertinent documents to me directly.  The Board's
request has a short time line, as they are meeting for planning on this
Monday evening, so quick responses are appreciated!  I will be happy to
aggregate the information and send it to the List next week.

Carol Pelz
Director
Grandview Hts Public Library
614.486.2954