[OPLINLIST] Need suggestions regarding need of a patron with low vision

Chad Neeper (list) cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Jan 23 12:34:36 EST 2008

As always, please post your responses to the list rather than to the
original poster. I suspect low vision is a topic other libraries could
benefit from as well and the solutions could translate to
non-piano-playing individuals! Personally, this topic interests me from
a technology point of view.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --