[OPLINLIST] (no subject)

mwagner@canalfultonlibrary.org mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 24 09:12:25 EST 2008

Thank you to all the library staff who responded to my request for information on tuition reimbursement. Because someone
said in a previous e-mail, reply to the list so all can see the results, I am attaching my Excel spreadsheet of the 11 libraries who responded to my e-mail. I have checked my spreadsheet against all policies submitted to me and e-mail responses, but if you belong to one of the 11 libraries and see an error let me know. If you cannot open the Excel spreadsheet e-mail me separately and I will send it to you. For all those not interested, just hit the delete key.

Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library