[OPLINLIST] WebJunction

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Thu Jan 24 13:04:46 EST 2008

Please excuse multiple postings...

The State Library of Ohio is looking into Community Partnership with
WebJunction (http://webjunction.org <http://webjunction.org/> ), to
provide library staff in Ohio with state-specific content, access to
online courses, and opportunities to connect with library staff
throughout the state.

As we consider implementing a WebJunction-Ohio site, we're conducting a
survey to gauge interest in different site features and topic areas. The
survey consists of 7 questions, and should take 5 to 10 minutes to
complete. Your responses will be used to understand your needs and
interests, and will be used by the WebJunction-Ohio implementation team
to focus on that which is most important to you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6uLSimypOeYGZ0H1lHKlOg_3d_3d

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Director, Marketing and Communications

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

www.library.ohio.gov

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."