[OPLINLIST] AN AFTERNOON WITH RAMONA!...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 15:35:08 EST 2008

Hello All!

  For your viewing pleasure, check out my blog at www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com

  I've just posted my latest program, "An Afternoon with Ramona!"

  Due to our construction, I made it a drop-in program, and while the attendance was low, we had lots of fun!

  All of the components are there for a full blown program, however, from a Powerpoint presentation to the crafts.

  I have pictured the 5 crafts that we did at the beginning of the blog entry so that you can get an idea of what the finished products looked like.

  As always, I will be more than happy to send patterns to anyone who wants them.  If you are an Ohio library, I can certainly send stuff through CARGO.

  If you are non-Ohio library, please provide me with a complete snail mail address and I'd be happy to send the patterns to you!

  Thanks also to those of you who have left the great comments on the programs!

  Enjoy this latest one!

  Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library
  200 East Mansfield Street