[OPLINLIST] Desperate times call for...

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:58:13 EDT 2008

Hello all,
Our cargo is being unpacked and one of our team members started laughing
when she saw one of the bags a library had used. Apparently we are all
running out of cargo bags. This library had sent a paperback in a heavy
clear plastic zipped cosmetic bag (about 8 1/2 x 11 x 4 inches deep) with
the garage sale sticker still attached. What a great idea! Now, we'll all be
on the lookout for potential cargo bags at garage sales. Have a great week!
Susan
--
Susan Pieper, Director
Paulding County Carnegie Library
susanhillpieper at gmail.com
ALA Councilor-At-Large (2007-2010)
ALA-APA Councilor (2007-2010)
PLA Board of Directors
PLA Library Services Cluster Steering Committee
ARSL Board Member ex-officio
(Association for Rural & Small Libraries)