[OPLINLIST] Another option for cargo bags

Linda Hren lhren at newcomerstownlibrary.org
Tue Jul 8 13:35:49 EDT 2008

From: Susan Pieper [mailto:susanhillpieper at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:49 PM
To: Linda Hren
Subject: Re: [OPLINLIST] Desperate times call for...

Awesome idea! Why don't you send it in to the OplinList? We're sending
our zipped bag down to Dayton now...

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Linda Hren
<lhren at newcomerstownlibrary.org> wrote:

That leads to the thought of using those clear zippered bags that
bedding and drapes etc. come in too.   I always thought they were too
nice to throw away....hmmm.   Just rubber band the address label to the
books inside so it shows through.  Maybe we have found another way to
recycle and "green" our librariesJ.

Linda K. Hren, Director

Newcomerstown Public Library

123 East Main Street