[OPLINLIST] Can anyone finish this poem (Ten children dancing...)

Mohamed A. Ragheb raghebma at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed Jul 9 14:58:23 EDT 2008

Hi Barb,
That's what i found, i hope it helps.

Ten children dancing beneath a moonlit sky.
One rests on a grassy mound. Then there are nine.
Nine children dancing on a wooden gate.
One rests against a fence. Then there are eight.
Eight children dancing on a cloud near heaven.
One rests on a fluffy bed. Then there are seven.
Seven children dancing around a pile of sticks.
One rests on hickory. Then there are six.
Six children dancing in a field of fireflies.
One rests on a flower bed.

Mohamed A. Ragheb
IT Administrator
Canal Fulton Public Library