[OPLINLIST] Bug Die Cuts

Patty Rose rose at wrightlibrary.org
Fri Jul 11 10:52:47 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone,

 We need some bug die cuts and I was wondering if anyone had any of the
following:

 An Ellison diecut with tiny bugs, such as a bumblebee, a dragonfly, and a
butterfly and a bird all on one die.

Also, if anyone has any of the bigger bugs, such as ants, dragonflies,
bumblebees, beetles, that would be appreciated as well.

Laurie Knowlton, an Ohio author/illustrator will be coming on Thursday, July
24th, to present a program on pop-up books. The kids will be making pop-up
books and she need these die cuts so that the kids can make their buggy
books. We would need the dies before that time, so that we can make the
cut-outs before the program.

We are on US Cargo, so you would be welcome to send them that way.

Our snail mail address is: Wright Memorial Public Library

                                      1776 Far Hills Avenue

                                      Dayton, OH 45419

Our phone number is: (937)-294-7171

Thank you very much for your help.