[OPLINLIST] Downloadable audio questions

Elizabeth A. Glasgow elizabethglasgow at newtonfalls.org
Fri Jul 18 14:29:33 EDT 2008

We are considering a program for downloadable audio for our library and
I'd like to hear about your experiences.  I have several questions and
would be delighted to have any input you'd care to bestow.  I'll ask that
you respond directly to me offlist.

What company do you use?
What is your overall feeling about the program thus far?
Is searching the content easy?
How do you feel about price?
Have the patrons responded?
Who answers questions about downloading?
Do patrons have trouble with the software?
Do you allow patrons to download at library Internet stations?
Do you find good current content?
Anything you wish you'd done differently?

Many, many thanks in advance,

Elizabeth A. Glasgow
Reference Librarian
Newton Falls Public Library