[OPLINLIST] Screencast for Ohio Web Library

Matt Weaver Matt.Weaver at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Jul 21 10:57:33 EDT 2008

I have created a screencast tutorial for Ohio Web Library, and I would like to share it with the community here.

Here's the link to it:
http://www.westlakelibrary.org/?q=node/691

It is in swf format, created with Camtasia and includes captions that pretty much follow what is said ;-). If anyone would like to use it (link to it, download it for your own site), feel free.

The first part of the video shows our site, but the rest is all OWL.

Thanks to Laura Solomon and Stephen Hedges for previewing it.

If you look at our site, you will see other screencast tutorials (under the heading of "SmallBytes Tech Tutorials"). Because of copyright issues, please do not download and distribute them. The permissions given by the vendors assumed the screencasts would be for our patrons.

However, if anyone has questions about creating screencasts, feel free to contact me.

Matt Weaver

Web Librarian
Technical Services
Westlake Porter Public Library