[OPLINLIST] Emotional Intelligence Workshops

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu Jul 24 16:37:01 EDT 2008

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    Emotional Intelligence: What It Is and Why It Matters in Your Workplace

Emotional Intelligence has become a huge topic with Human Resource
Departments.  SWON Libraries has asked one of our best speakers, Linda
Bruno, to do a workshop on the topic.  In September, Linda will be
presenting  three workshops (two on Emotional Intelligence and one on
Managing Your Priorities) for SWON Libraries. Please see the
descriptions below.