[OPLINLIST] AARP Tax Prep Questions

Poppy Girton girtonpo at oplin.org
Tue Mar 4 10:49:50 EST 2008

I wish I had suggestions... I'd really like to know who wandered off and
left public librarians in charge of all these issues!  When our patrons
have questions or problems with the AARP tax prep, I give them the name
and phone number of the coordinator of the local group.  I'm sure the
situation varies from place to place, but we've not had too many
complaints, and we seem to see the same patrons sign up for the service
year after year.  As for the Stimulus Package-- double AARRGGHH!

I'm also getting phone calls about rebate coupons for TV converter boxes
(and I printed the application off the Net), so add that to the list of
issues!

Poppy

Poppy Girton-Head of Adult Services
Carnegie Public Library