[OPLINLIST] SERLS ANNOUNCES NEW SERVICE

Mary K. Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Tue May 13 11:20:30 EDT 2008

serls announces NEW SERVICE

Wellston, oh, MAY 13, 2008:  The Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)
is now offering color copying and printing services to all of its members.
Printing services include basic printing, brochures, newsletters, posters
and more!  For more information on pricing and printing details, please
check out our printing services web page at:
http://www.serls.org/printing.htm.

Serving the Libraries of Central and Southeast Ohio

Mary K. Leffler
Executive Director

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=252+W.+13th+St.&csz=Wellston
%2C+OH+45692&country=us> 252 W. 13th St.
Wellston, OH 45692

 <mailto:dirserls at oplin.org> dirserls at oplin.org
 <http://www.serls.org/> http://www.serls.org/

tel:
fax:

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?lang=en&src=jj_signature&To=%28740%29+38
4%2D2103+x5&Email=dirserls at oplin.org> (740) 384-2103 x5
(740) 384-2106

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=60130281442&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&i
nvite=1&lang=en> Always have my latest info

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want
a signature like this?