[OPLINLIST] (no subject)

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 16:14:10 EDT 2008

Hello, OPLINlisters!

Many of you were gracious enough to send/lend us copies of the book The Wild Girl to keep for an extended period of time.

We'd like to ask the favor of the use of another title for our book discussion group.  This time around, we need copies of Ken Hammontree's There Was A Time.  We will need these around the 19th of October or slightly before.

If you have a copy of this book that you can lend to us for an extended period of time come October,  please make a note and send to us via courier.  Our SEO # is MNS 03300.

If you have any questions, please contact the Bucyrus Public Library at 419-562-7327, extension 100 (main desk) and ask for Susan Keller.

Thanks a bunch!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street