[OPLINLIST] Automatically Yours Customers?

Charlie Hansen chansen at pcdl.org
Tue Sep 9 10:44:50 EDT 2008

Hello All,

We are taking a look at our "Automatically Yours" profile through Baker
& Taylor and are looking to compare what we receive (authors and
quantities) to other comparable library systems.

Here is our system in a nutshell:

*         Part of the SEO Library Consortium

*         Seven locations throughout the county (1 main/stand-alone
branch)

*         Rural environment (roughly 35,000 people county-wide)

*         Relatively racially/ethnically homogeneous

Our AY rep. can bring up other libraries' profiles, so it would not be
necessary to send me the profile itself - just whether or not your
system is an AY customer and if your patron community/library system
comes close to what ours is.  Really, any look at what other libraries
are receiving through this service would be beneficial.

Thank you in advance.

Charlie Hansen, Adult Services Coordinator

Perry County District Library

117 South Jackson Street

New Lexington, OH 43764

740-342-4194 ext. 12