[OPLINLIST] State Library Launches WebJunction Ohio

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Sep 10 08:13:10 EDT 2008

State Librarian Jo Budler announces the launch of WebJunction Ohio.  In
partnership with WebJunction and in conjunction with their new platform
release, WebJunction Ohio provides a progressive online environment for
staff working in all types of libraries. The site features new and
exciting opportunities including online learning, content rich
resources, social networking, live online interactive training and
meetings, a statewide events calendar, and more.

"We're very excited about the possibilities for WebJunction Ohio to
expand networking among library staff," said Budler.  "The launch of
WebJunction Ohio is just the first step. The next step is to truly make
it our own-a dynamic online community where librarians can learn, share
ideas, and work together to improve library services throughout Ohio."

For more information read the September issue of the State Library of
Ohio's The News <http://www.library.ohio.gov/newsletter/sept08news.html>
.

Note: WebJunction Central has experienced some intermittent problems
within the last few days  that may cause the system to be slow.

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Director, Marketing and Communications

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all."